CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Like Dorothy said; "there's no place like home". I'm not wearing ruby slippers but the feelings are still strong. I made it home on Monday and feel very good. Of course there are quite a few restrictions and I have to be patient. It generally takes 6 months to a year for the bone marrow to be fully functioning and able to produce all the red and white blood cells and platelets that I need. As my levels increase it will dictate how much contact I'll be able to have socially. Bottom line so far is I feel very good.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Jeff! I am so happy you are home, you are right there is no place like home and i'm so glad you get to be there!! I love you and am SO glad you are doing as good as can be expected!!
Love ya!!!

Michelle said...

Thank heavens!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!