CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Folks, just a quick update: I met with Dr. Spielberger yesterday the 11th. My blood work was in great shape and the doctor is very pleased at my progress. We'll meet again next week for additional tests and also to discuss my timeline for getting out and about. I am anxious to get mobile. As good as I am treated at home , I am getting a bad case of cabin fever. Thank everyone for their prayers and fasting. I am proof that He hears and answers our prayers.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a relief! We are so happy with your progress. Whew! I don't blame you for having cabin fever. That would SUCK!!! Love you....

MEG said...

Wow you are looking really good Jeff. Congratulations on a rather smooth experience for such a frightening procedure. I'm so glad to hear that you are recovering well.