CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008


Hello folks it is 18Aug08 and day +28 since transplant. I feel fantastic (except for my feet) and the medical tests ran today indicate that I am doing excellent. I got the OK to get out and about as normal as possible (just use common sense). It is recommended that I use caution at church still because physical contact happens so often with me. The big test will be the bone marrow biopsy which is scheduled for September 5th. This will tell us how well the transplant worked.

Also, as of today we are trying some changes with meds for my feet issues and I should notice results in about a week. Everything is positive so again thank you for your support and prayers.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh man! I am all teared up right now. That is AWESOME!!!! I am so thankful!