CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008


It is Saturday July 26th and is considered day +5 since the transplant. I feel generally good. I am nauseous but that is a small price to pay. I get out of the room and walk 3 times every day. The nurses say is is about a mile each time out so I'll take their word for it.

My white cell count was down to 1000 this morning and so we are approaching that critical point. I will start receiving neupogen this afternoon to assist the new stem cells.

I am eternally grateful for the prayers of so many. I feel each of them. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and That through the atonement I am not alone in what I am experiencing.

3 comments:

MEG said...

It wasn't a great idea to check your blog at work - one glance at your adorable picture made me lose it. Thank you for being such a great example of strength and optimism through your trials and pain. I love you and feel so blessed to be a member of your family.

Brent and Luanne said...

Love seeing the smile! I hope you know you are always in our prayers! Who could ask for better friends than you and Cherei for the last 30+ years! Take care! We love you!

Marianne said...

We love you so much, Jeff, and love seeing you smile through your adversity. You are a wonderful teacher of enduring our trials and I am grateful for you. Thanks for always being my "dad"